Lloyds Business Bank Account
Features and Benefits
- 18 months' free day-to-day business banking*
- Support from our UK-based business management team
- Access your account over the phone, in branch or on the move with the Mobile Business Banking app
- Online business guides through the Business Knowledge Box and current research on the Business Resource Centre
The LLoyds Business Bank account is subject to normal bank credit and money laundering checks.
If you are not a resident in the UK, we cannot offer you a bank account under this scheme.
How it works
- After choosing a Lloyds Business Bank account, your company and contact details will be electronically sent via a secure link to Lloyds as soon as your company is incorporated
- Lloyds bank will contact you within 48 hours to arrange your welcome meeting
- You may be asked to take in various documents, including the Share Certificate, which will be emailed to you with your incorporation documents. The relevant bank Business Manager will advise you if this is necessary
- Claim your £50 cash back as soon as your account is successfully opened by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org *
You're Eligible If:
- You require an account for business use
- You are Limited by Shares company or a Limited Liability Partnership
- You are over 18
- You are a UK Resident
Get paid to register
That's right. When you take a Lloyds Business Bank account with your company formation, you can receive £50 cash back. Here's a breakdown on how much you could earn with a business bank account:
Terms & Conditions
For full details of your terms and conditions please view documents below:
*Free business banking includes electronic payments, cheques, cash, deposits and withdrawals. All we ask is that you operate your account in credit or within agreed limits. Free electronic payments include UK Sterling Direct Debits, Standing Orders, Debit Card Transactions, Lloyds Bank/Other Bank ATM Withdrawals, Internet/Phonebank Debits/Credits, Faster Payment Debits/Credits, Internet Bulk Payments and Automated Credits.
We don't charge you for Mobile Banking but your mobile operator may charge you for certain services such as downloading or using the app, so please check with them. Our new app requires iOS 7.0 or above, or Android 4.1 or above. Internet Banking registration required. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Use of Mobile Banking is subject to our Business Internet Banking Terms and Conditions.
Lloyds Bank plc Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 2065. Telephone: 0207 626 1500. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Blue Sky Formations and Lloyds have entered into a referral arrangement whereby a fee will be paid by Lloyds to Blue Sky Formations on the successful opening of a Lloyds Business Account.
Want to take advantage of our Lloyds Business Bank Account cash back offer?
Step 1: Check Your Company Name To See If It's Available