Lloyds Business Bank Account
Lloyds Bank business account for start-ups
You’ve got the ambition, the vision and the drive. We’ve got the experience that comes from helping thousands of people realise their dreams. We are committed to supporting start-ups, and with an account that is designed to be easy and accessible, we’ll help get your business off to the best possible start.
Features and Benefits
- 18 months free day-to-day business banking1
- After free banking, simple pricing with free electronic payments, including debit card transactions and cash point withdrawals2
- The ability to manage your account online, by phone, via the Lloyds Mobile Banking App3 or in branch
- Banking locally with our extensive branch network, cash points and Instant Deposit Machines
- Dedicated support from our UK-based business management team
- Access to tools and insight, using Business ToolBox and Business KnowledgeBox
- Register for free text alerts
The LLoyds Business Bank account is subject to normal bank credit and money laundering checks.
If you are not a resident in the UK, we cannot offer you a bank account under this scheme.
How it works
- After choosing a Lloyds Business Bank account, your company and contact details will be electronically sent via a secure link to Lloyds as soon as your company is incorporated
- Lloyds bank will contact you within 48 hours to arrange your welcome meeting
- You may be asked to take in various documents, including the Share Certificate, which will be emailed to you with your incorporation documents. The relevant bank Business Manager will advise you if this is necessary
- Claim your £50 cash back as soon as your account is successfully opened by emailing us at email@example.com *
You're Eligible If:
- You require an account for business use
- You are Limited by Shares company or a Limited Liability Partnership
- You are over 18
- You are a UK Resident
Get paid to register
That's right. When you take a Lloyds Business Bank account with your company formation, you can receive £50 cash back. Here's a breakdown on how much you could earn with a business bank account:
Terms & Conditions
For full details of your terms and conditions please view documents below:
- Terms and conditions
- Need to know
- Your account charges explained
- International services tariff
- Payment transaction
- Summary for debtors under the SEPA Direct Debit scheme
- Joint and Several Liability
1Free business banking includes cheques, standing orders, cash, UK Sterling Debits, deposits and withdrawals. All we ask is that you operate your account in credit or within agreed limits.
2Free electronic payments include UK Sterling Direct Debits, Standing Orders, Debit Card transactions, Lloyds Banking Group/Other Bank ATM Withdrawals, Internet/Phonebank Debits/Credits, Faster Payment Debit/Credit, Internet Bulk Payments, Automated transactions between your Lloyds Bank Accounts.
3We don’t charge you for Mobile Banking but your mobile operator may charge you for certain services such as downloading or using the app, so please check with them. Our new app requires iOS 6.0 or above, or Android 4.1 or above. Internet Banking registration required. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Use of Mobile Banking is subject to our Business Internet Banking Terms and Conditions.
Our service promise – If you experience a problem, we will always try to resolve it as quickly as possible. Please bring it to the attention of any member of staff. Our complaints procedures are published at www.lloydsbank.com/business/contact-us.asp
If you have a hearing or speech impairment you can use Text Relay (previously Typetalk) or if you would prefer to use a Textphone, please feel free to call us on 0345 601 6909 (lines open 7am – 8pm, Monday – Friday and 9am – 2pm Saturday).
Lloyds Bank plc Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 2065. Telephone: 0207 626 1500. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under Registration Number 119278. Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all Business customers will be covered.
Blue Sky Formations Ltd and Lloyds have entered into a referral arrangement whereby a fee will be paid by Lloyds to Blue Sky Formations on the successful opening of a Lloyds Business Bank Account.
Want to take advantage of our Lloyds Business Bank Account cash back offer?
Step 1: Check Your Company Name To See If It's Available