Barclays Business Bank Account
Business bank accounts with cash back
Through our arrangement with Barclays, Blue Sky Formations offer a company formation and a fast-track business bank account service. This means that, as well as completing the formation of your new company, we will also help you apply for a business bank account.
Barclays Business Bank account
It's a legal requirement for a trading company to have a business bank account. We offer limited companies a referral to Barclays for the Barclays Business Bank account. As a Blue Sky Formation client, you'll have access to the following from Barclays:
- 12 months free banking1
- Loyalty bonus – reduced charges the longer you bank with Barclays
- The ability to manage your account online, by phone, via the Barclays Mobile Banking app2 or in branch
- Get paid instantly with Barclays Pingit3
- Support and guidance from the Business Banking telephone team
- Barclays offer clinics and workshops to help you learn valuable skills, network with other business owners and make your business even more successful
The Barclays Business Bank account is subject to normal bank credit and money laundering checks and referral through our scheme does not guarantee acceptance.
If you are not a resident in the UK, we cannot offer you a bank account under this scheme.
How it works
- After choosing a Barclays Business Bank account, your company and contact details will be electronically sent via a secure link to Barclays as soon as your company is incorporated
- The Barclays bank will contact you within 48 hours to arrange your welcome meeting
- You may be asked to take in various documents, including the Share Certificate, which will be emailed to you with your incorporation documents. The relevant bank Business Manager will advise you if this is necessary
- Claim your £50 cash back as soon as your account is successfully opened by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org *
Get paid to register
That's right. When you take a Barclays Business Bank account with your company formation, you can receive £50 cash back. Here’s a breakdown on how much you could earn with a business bank account:
Terms & Conditions
For full details, please read the terms and conditions for Barclays accounts and services.
Available for small businesses, including individuals setting up their first business bank account within the first 12 months of trading. There is no charge for standard transactions for 12 months ('Initial free banking period') from opening our Barclays Business current account.
Terms, conditions and other restrictions apply. You must have a Barclays current account and be aged 16 or above to use Barclays Mobile Banking. You will need to register and match your UK mobile number with your Barclays current account. Compatible smartphone, operating system and internet access (fees may apply) required.
You must have a UK current account and be aged 16 or over to use Barclays Pingit. Business customers on certain tariffs will be charged for transactions.
Blue Sky Formations Ltd and Barclays have entered into a referral arrangement whereby a fee will be paid by Barclays to Blue Sky Formations on the successful opening of a Barclays Business Bank Account.