Barclays Business Bank Account
Business bank accounts with cash back
Through our arrangement with Barclays, Blue Sky Formations offer a company formation and a fast-track business bank account service. This means that, as well as completing the formation of your new company, we will also help you apply for a business bank account.
Barclays Business Bank account
It's a legal requirement for a trading company to have a business bank account. We offer limited companies a referral to Barclays for the Barclays Business Bank account. As a Blue Sky Formation client, you'll have access to the following from Barclays:
- 12 months free banking
- At the end of your free banking you will have a choice of 2 straightforward price plans
- Loyalty bonus – reduced charges the longer you bank with Barclays
- The ability to manage your account online, by phone, via the Barclays Mobile Banking app1 or in branch
- Get paid instantly with Barclays Pingit2
- Support and guidance from the Business Banking telephone team
The Barclays Business Bank account is subject to normal bank credit and money laundering checks and referral through our scheme does not guarantee acceptance.
If you are not a resident in the UK, we cannot offer you a bank account under this scheme.
- Barclays offers expert advice and guidance to all of our business customers, whether you're just starting out or setting up a further business
- As well as phone access to their dedicated Business Team, you'll also be able to work with one of their local Business Managers whenever you need extra support to grow your business
- Barclays clinics and interactive workshops are designed to help you learn valuable skills, network with other business owners and make your business even more successful
- Nationwide clinics are free and will help you focus on the things that matter most to your business, such as cashflow, lending and international (there's a small booking fee for workshops and some partnership events)
Barclays Business Banking telephone team aims to resolve every query straight away. If your query can’t be settled there and then, you’ll be given a named point of contact who will take personal responsibility for looking into the query and making sure you’re kept informed until it’s resolved.
How it works
- As soon as your company is incorporated, your details will be sent via a secure link to Barclays
- Barclays will call you, within 48 hours, to arrange a welcome meeting at a time and branch to suit you, and will instruct you as to what ID you need to bring along
- Your dedicated Business Manager will have everything Barclays needs to provide you with your account details after the meeting
- Claim your £50 cash back as soon as your account is successfully opened by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org *
Get paid to register
That's right. When you take a Barclays Business Bank account with your company formation, you can receive £50 cash back. Here's a breakdown on how much you could earn with a business bank account:
You're Eligible If:
- You require an account for business use
- You are a sole trader, partner or director
- You are over 18
- You are a UK Resident
Terms & Conditions
For full details, please read the terms and conditions for Barclays accounts and services.
Sorry, but if you are not resident in the UK, we cannot offer you a bank account under this scheme.
1You must have a Barclays current account and be aged 16 or over to use Barclays Mobile Banking. You will need to register and link your UK mobile number with your Barclays current account. Compatible phone, operating system and internet access (fees may apply) required.
2You must have a UK current account and be aged 16 or over to use Barclays Pingit. Business customers on certain tariffs will be charged for transactions.
Blue Sky Formations Ltd and Barclays have entered into a referral arrangement whereby a fee will be paid by Barclays to Blue Sky Formations on the successful opening of a Barclays Business Bank Account.
Want to take advantage of our Barclays Business Bank account cash back offer?
Step 1: Check Your Company Name To See If It's Available