Cashplus Business Current Account
Cashplus Business Current Account can be set up in minutes, not weeks. Cashplus offers:
- 100% approval guaranteed once you are verified
- Instant Banking – Account number and sort code ready to use
- No barriers – no credit checks to open your account
- Borrowing up to £2,000 if approved
To qualify for the cashback offer ensure you select Cashplus on the Business Banking page under the Business Essentials section during your company order formation process.
How it works
There's no need to re-enter your details to open a Cashplus Business Account. We'll simply use the information you've provided to register your business.
As soon as your business has been incorporated and your details have been verified you will receive your unique Account Number and Sort Code so you can start receiving payments. Additionally, Cashplus will send your Mastercard Business Card to reach you within 3-5 working days.
Once your Cashplus business account has been created you will be able to:
- Load money via UK bank transfer or pay in cash at any UK Post Office
- Send and receive faster payments
- Set up Direct Debits and make UK purchases for free
- Register your details for Merchant Services and with HMRC
- View real time, transactional data and balance information at a click or a tap, on any device
Why choose Cashplus
Cashplus is the UK's original challenger to high street banks and was named Paybefore's 'top challenger bank 2017'.
Cashplus is a name you can trust and are authorised, regulated and licensed by the FCA and hold all the licences and permissions to issue and manage both consumer credit and e-money products.
With access to award winning services you can benefit from:
- Faster payments and transfers using the mobile app or online service
- Pay in & withdraw cash at any UK Post Office
- Business iDraft (subject to eligibility and affordability)
- Integration with Accounting software
- No monthly fees – just £69 annually
- Fraud monitoring
- UK based customer services team
Cashplus offers a low–cost fixed credit limit called iDraft* which can be added to your business account. With an iDraft you can use the credit to:
- Pay direct debits and standing orders
- Making purchases
- Withdrawing cash from an ATM
You can also continue to use the credit limit as you pay off the amount you have used either in full or in parts.
An invitation will be sent to you once you have been pre-approved to activate your Cashplus iDraft and then you can borrow up to your approved limit at any time benefiting from:
*Representative example: Credit Amount: £1,200, 0% interest fixed, £1.00 per day flat usage fee, capped at £30 per month. Total amount payable £1,560. Representative 33.6% APR.
Cashplus: A name you can trust
Cashplus is authorised, regulated and licensed by the FCA and hold all their licences and permissions to issue and manage both consumer credit and e-money products themselves.
To be eligible for a £50 cashback you will need to successfully open a business account through our referral and make a deposit.
Terms and Conditions apply, including applicants being resident in the UK & aged 18+ and businesses being based in the UK. Cashplus is issued by APS Financial Ltd (AFL) pursuant to licence by Mastercard International Incorporated. AFL is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money (FRN 900002). Cards are serviced by Advanced Payment Solutions Ltd (APS) which operates the card on behalf of AFL. AFL & APS registered address is 6th Floor, One London Wall, London EC2Y 5EB. Registered in England and Wales under company numbers 06029941 & 04947027 respectively. Credit facilities are provided by APS subject to affordability and prepaid account being in good standing. APS is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit activities (FRN 671140), and AFL is an Introducer Appointed Representative of APS. Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.