Company Formation Protection + Package
Our all inclusive package offering complete address protection – hardcopy documents, a London Registered Office, Director Service Address and a Mail Forwarding Service. Ideal package for those that want the prestige of a London address.
This all inclusive package offers complete protection for clients not wanting their address to appear on the public register, plus all that is required to start trading immediately. As soon as your company is incorporated, we will email you a copy of the Certificate of Incorporation and the Memorandum & Articles of Association.
Here is a breakdown of the package:
- A printed Certificate of Incorporation, three bound copies of the Memorandum & Articles plus a bound Company Register to meet your legal requirement to maintain up-to-date officer/share registers will be posted by 1st class post the day of incorporation
- A Registered Office for one year at our prestigious London address for receipt of all official mail from HMRC and Companies House
- A Service Address for one year for one officer thus ensuring their residential address is protected
- A Mail Forwarding service for one year. For non-official mail, we simply ask you to cover the costs for forwarding this mail (charged per item at cost + 10p handling fee)
- At the end of your company’s first year we will file the Annual Confirmation Statement for you and will continue to do so for each year that the service remains active
Please note: We are not able to prepare your annual accounts and you will need to either prepare these yourself or use the services of an accountant. Take advantage of a free consultation with our account partners, Cobia
Want to Purchase a Protection + Package?
Step 1: Check Your Company Name To See If It's Available
Protection + Package | Only £ 115.59
The following services are renewable on an annual basis on the anniversary of incorporation as follows:
|Service address (per Officer)||£33.60|
|Annual Confirmation Statement Filing||£57.60|