VAT Registration services
Value-Added Tax (VAT) registration is a requirement if:
- your company's turnover, in any 12 month period, exceeds the £85,000 threshold;
- you receive goods in the UK from the EU worth over £85,000;
- or you expect to exceed the threshold in a single 30 day period
You can also voluntarily register for VAT if you are below the threshold.
Being VAT registered allows you to:
- Reclaim: You can reclaim the VAT you've been charged by your suppliers on certain goods
- Trade with the EU: Some EU countries might not trade with you without a VAT number irrespective of whether you meet the threshold or not
- Clients: Some of your suppliers and/or clients may only deal with VAT registered companies
- Cash flow: Being registered for VAT can help improve your cash flow
- Appear more significant: If you are below the threshold and you don't register for VAT you are publically announcing that your turnover is under £85,000
Why would I use your VAT Registration services?
We have partnered with Cobia to offer you easy access to getting your company registered for VAT. We have offers that can be found as an extra add-on to your chosen package in the order process. You can buy VAT registration as a standalone service, or purchase our discounted PAYE and VAT registration bundle.
If you would like to use Cobia for your business accounting – or if you want to know more – give them a call on 01582 390 111 .